|Paper, Report and Book
- Mojarrabi, B. Gwal, A.K. and Mojarrabi, B. (2011) Eigenstructure and Exergy Calculations for Superstatistical Integration of Global Transport and Urban Systems, to be published in Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol.8
- Dia, H, Smit, R and Morawska, L (2010). Future Trends in Modelling Road-Based Pollutant Emissions and Fuel Consumption. Proceedings of the Australian Institute of Traffic Planning and Management (AITPM) National Conference 2010, 20-23 July, Brisbane, Australia
- Dia, H. and Thomas, K. (2010). Development and evaluation of arterial incident detection models using fusion of simulated probe vehicle and loop detector data, Informat. Fusion (2010), doi:10.1016/j.inffus.2010.01.001
- Dia, H. (2009). Evaluation of the Impacts of Traveller Information Systems. Invited presentation. Australian ITS Summit, Melbourne, Australia
- Dia, H. (2009). Evaluation of Incident Management Strategies using Traffic Simulation. Invited presentation. QUT ITS Symposium, Brisbane.
- Dia, H and Panwai, S (2009). Evaluation of discrete choice and neural network approaches for modelling driver compliance with traffic information. Transportmetrica Online. Available from “http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~db
=all~content=a914135669” [Accessed 03-Nov-2009]
- Dia, H and Panwai, S (2009). Models of Driver Behaviour for supporting vehicle telematics and ITS simulations. Proceedings of the 10th ITS Asia Pacific Forum and Exhibition, 8-10 July 2009, QSNCC, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Dia, H., Gondwe, W. and Panwai, S. (2009). Impact Assessment of Incidents and Incident Management Strategies. Proceedings of the 10th ITS Asia Pacific Forum and Exhibition, 8-10 July 2009, QSNCC, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Mojarrabi, B, Gwal, AK, Dia, H and Bhattacharya, S (2009). First Passage Time Anisotropy: Upgrading the Criterion for Superstatistical Framework of Social and Transport Network. Proceedings of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol.7
- Tey, L, Ferreira, L and Dia, H (2009). Evaluating Cost-effective Railway Level Crossing Protection Systems. Proceedings of 32nd Australasian Transport Research Forum, Auckland, New Zealand.
- Dia, H and Panwai S. (2008) models of Driver behaviour for supporting vehicle telematics and ITS simulatens, ITS Asia Pacific Forum, Bangkok, Thailand
- Mojarrabi, B (2008) Principle of Ever Advancing Civilization: Upgrading the Criterion for superstatistical framework of social and transport network, ATRF08
- Dia, H. and Panwai, S. (2007). Modelling drivers’ compliance and route choice behaviour in response to travel information. Special issue on Modelling and Control of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics, Volume 49, Number 4, September, 2007 (Springer).
- Ionospheric effects on GPS monitoring, Smita Dubey, Rashmi Wahi and A.K. Gwal, Advances in Space Research, 38, 2478-2484, 2006
- Mojarrabi, B. (2006) Forms and function of gradient induced flows in transportation and social networks, Proceedings of Australasian Transport Research Forum, ATRF06, Gold coast, September 2006.
- Study of Amplitude And Phase Scintillation At GPS Frequency, Smita Dubey, Rashmi Wahi, Sub Lieutenant Ekkaphon Mingkhwan and A.K. Gwal, Indian Journal of Radio and Space Physics, 34, 402-407, 2005
- Ionospheric Total Electron Contest measurements in Malaysian region dureing high solar activity using GPS receiver Activity Period Using GPS Receiver. Rashmi Wahi, Smita Dubey and A.K. Gwal. Indian Journal of Radio and Space Physics, 34, 399-401, 2005
- A study of L band scintillations at equatorial latitudes, A.K. Gwal, Smita Dubey and Rashmi Wahi, Advances in Space Research, 34, 2092-2095, 2004